The integration database that doesn't smell.
IntegrateDB is a database sharing system for Postgres.
It provides integration primitives and data ownership and migration controls. Use it to share data and events between applications directly through the database in a safe, simple and scalable way.
Simplify your architecture
- eliminate unnecessary APIs, middleware and data access layers
- avoid stale data and race conditions in message payloads
- avoid building distributed systems when you don't have to
Increase your development velocity
- read and write directly to the database using SQL
- leverage web frameworks like Rails, Phoenix and Django
- cut out layers of data passing, seralisation and validation
Without shooting yourself in the foot
- explicit content and schema ownership contracts for shared data
- explicit escalation and resolution of versioning issues
- full control over, and tracability of, schema migrations
DocumentationView on GitHub